Starting a Children’s Entertainment Center or planning on birthday party’s usually means including an indoor playground. At last count there were 10 plus indoor play manufacturers – how do you chose the right one?
In this 14 page ebook learn how indoor playgrounds are priced, how the included activity mix (slides, punch-bags, ball-pools, climbs, crawls and more) are critical to your fun centers “Play-A-Bility” factor and how to design the best indoor playground for your business goals.
What activities are must have’s – and what activities the manufacturer will try to include to save themselves time and money at the expense of your business success. Strategies discussed include;
- To theme or not to theme?
- What costs can we expect for themeing?
- Are there themed alternatives?
- How to please your most important customer – Mom
- What activities to include that will maximize your return while ensuring a high repeat desire (the “nag-factor”) from your end customers, the kids.
Includes insider tips on negotiating the best price, including installation strategies that will save you thousands of dollars. Know what the playground sales guy knows – and save your money!